Re: [pyrnet] Greetings All

Oh gosh, it's been 6 years since I've had a pup. AND I'm over 40!
(oldtimers has set in <G>) My puppy sheets (stats) are not handy
either. But, I can tell you this much, females are often a bit
smaller and lighter than males (not always, especially at this
age, but often) so don't compare her to male pups of the same
age. There are lots of other factors at work here as well. How
does she compare in size to her siblings? Is she eating well?
Were the parents large, heavy dogs? My guess would be 12 to 15
lbs. would be about average. How much does she weigh, anyway?

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com