Re: [pyrnet] Greetings All

I'm sure that Lola will be much better now that you are dealing with the worms.
Hook worm can be very debilitating.  Are you sure about her age?  Most breeders do
not sell pups until at least 8 weeks of age, but if they will sell one at 6
weeks....they might have sold you a 5 wk old.  Did you see the mother and the
other pups?  Was Lola noticeably smaller than the others?  Do you live near one of
the regional Pyr clubs where club members could steer you to Vets that are used to
taking care of Pyrs?  (You can find the regional Pyr clubs listed on the GPCA web
site at http://clubs.akc.org/gpca
Charlotte