[pyrnet] An"D" is "back on track"

Hi all,

I took An"D" for His regular visitation to Park Place here in town---since
Pyrs. are so immpressive, and their personalities are so well suited for
being around the elderly, my "  Big Ham" was well recieved--He just went
around to everyone, allowed them to "love" on Him, then, went and lay down in
the middle of the circle that they had formed around Him, and just lay
there to be admired ! <BG>
This dog is such a character !!!   After we left there, we went to a Pet
store to see if an item was in that I had ordered---dogs are welcome inside,
so , in we went---The owner had some 6 week old Kittens running around the
store--If I had any doubts about An"D" before, I don't now !  He looked at
the kittens, wagged His tail, raised up His ears, but, after a command of
"leave it", He ignored the Kittens the rest of the time that we were
there~~~So,
home We went, a very well -deserved lunch--then --"nap time"------

Pamc