Re: [pyrnet] Gordon's quest

ROLFLMAO - I'll pass along that infermation to them right off Hermit.  Tell
your guides to have buckets in hand for tips and such - guide servicing
shouldn't be taken fer granted.  Oh - family with both parents still living,
7 chillens and 10 granchillens - hope that white house has really cheap
shoes!

Julie