Re: [pyrnet] intro:)

smagasich@snyderhoffman.com writes:

<< What does one do with their goats? I know they're
 cute as hell.  I tend to stick to more mainstream
 livestock (horses).  >>

We have horses too, they are a blast. Just got in from starting to clear a
BIG area for a round pen. Two of our quarterhorses need some training:) I'll
use our goat for milk; just a little personal operation! My daughters love
goats milk! I put it in their bathtub too :) Kirsten