[pyrnet] Goat milk

Testimonial!!!!!

About 30 years ago we lived in Middle of Nowhere, Indiana.  Our daughter had
had terrible diaper rash from the time she was weaned from breast milk.  Our
neighbor had a herd of Nubian and Sannan (sp. is all off I know) goats which
were a registered dairy goat herd.  She was having difficulty getting them
all milked and offered a supply of milk in exchange for help in milking.  So
we took her up on the offer (This was our hippie era....sharing a farm house
with another couple, 4 children under 5, a Great Dane, Newf., and Border
Collie and an assortment of cats.)

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes and had witnesses I never would have
told the story.  Within 24 hours the diaper rash was gone and one spot that
had reached the point of almost being ulcerated was gone within 48 hours.
Back then we did not know about the propensity of blonde haired, blue eyed,
fair skinned children for cow's milk allergy.

They were sweet creatures and GREAT lawn mowers (the goats that is).

Caryl