Re: [pyrnet] Goat milk

----- Original Message -----
From: "Judith Stroh Miller" <jsmiller@newmex.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Goat milk

> On 6 Sep 2001, at 11:41, Robert Vehring wrote:
>
> > About 30 years ago we lived in Middle of Nowhere, Indiana.  Our
> > daughter had had terrible diaper rash from the time she was weaned
> > from breast milk.  Our neighbor had a herd of Nubian and Sannan
===========
> Judith, you tell it as it is. Does it matter that no one wants to
spend money to prove the value of goat milk scientifically
when so much evidence is already there, through folks like you and me.
   The great poet and biographer Carl Sandburg had goats, partnered
with his wife. They moved to North Carolina.  I wrote him about an
entry in his Lincoln bio, discussed goats and I got the impression
that  he thought we don't need to know the secret of goat milk's
benefit.  There are those who think we already know too much to be
good for us.  Let us have just this one little secret, which isn't a
secret to goat owners,
and just to make this post legal, I will add,' goats watched over by
Pyrs. '

Hermit in the Woods, where life really began.