Re: [pyrnet] Gordon's quest

Actually, Sue, if the East Coast was pushed out to sea, the West
Coast would fall into the ocean! <G> But seriously, NJ has been a
glorified toxic waste dump for so many years now. I've always
thought they should just put a big dome over it and keep on
dumping! Most of my original dogs had cancer. My Mother and
Sister died of cancer, as well as several other family members.
All born and raised in this illustrious state. So far, none of
the Pyrs have gotten cancer, but then, I've learned a tremendous
amount over the years on dog nutrition and natural alternatives
to help combat cancer. And the only dog I have that was actually
born here is Chelsea. She's just turned 7, so we'll see.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com