[pyrnet] Not The Best Day For The Whos in Whoville

Mama Who got up this morning to a mess near the back door. (Bo
has had loose stools) Subsequent stools re Bo were well formed,
until this afternoon. Babysat for the neighbor's kids for an hour
and a half, cleaned out the truck, (have to pick up neighbor's
kids from school tomorrow) shampooed carpets, fooled around on
the computer throughout the day, typing email and reading it,
took teenage daughter out to get study food, and did not get half
as much done as I wanted to do. Dad is having one of his nights.
Panic attacks, sore feet, stiff knees, and the ever present
Parkinson's Disease which means he is always in danger of
falling, even with the walker. So, I have spent my evening
running from the Living Room (where the computer and the dogs
are) to the Family Room (where Dad is) to help him in and out of
his chair every 40 to 120 seconds. <sigh> And to top it all off,
my win percentage in Spider Solitaire is shot to hell. (can't
concentrate) BTW, I play Solitaire to reduce stress. <G>
Caregiver is in her room for the night. But, thank God she is
back. (she was away for 3 days, and the relief caregiver was
petrified of the dogs) Dogs spent from Wednesday through Saturday
closed in the front part of the house while I was at work.
(stress from this may have precipitated Bo's loose stools) So,
tonight when I fed Bo, I did not use any of his herbal remedies
for his arthritis. Supposed to rain tomorrow, so I hope he will
be OK for the day, we'll see. I will be away a lot tomorrow, and
Bo needs to be able to hold it. First work, then pick up
neighbor's kids, then run to various stores to pick up
incidentals for an elderly client of mine who does not drive,
then babysit from 6:45 PM until 10:00 PM for my Chiropractor's
daughter. My daughter usually does this, but she is a Senior in
H.S. this year and a Peer Counselor. Tomorrow is the first day of
school and tomorrow night is Freshman Orientation, and she needs
to be at the school from 7:00 PM until 10:00 PM. Tomorrow makes
me tired, just thinking about it! <G> And I'm tired already. Was
hoping to attend the PDGPC Regional Specialty Show this Saturday,
but it looks like my ride has fizzled out. (she has other
committments) So, looks like the Whos in Whoville will be winging
it for a while. <VBG> Also need to go meet a potential new client
on Friday, hope I don't forget! BTW, anyone out there entered in
our Regional at LVKC? I need the ring time. (no, I'm not entered)

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com