RE: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow/Gordon

Glad to be missed Gordon!  My weekends are spent doing farm chores.  I'd rather be picking up horse poop (really) than checking my email!  Does that make me weird??  Actually, tho- Sunday was spent watching the Eagles blow it (again). By the time I check my mail on monday morning (like this morning), I have over 100 emails.  So, when I try to reply to something, the topic is already gone!! Like the dog food bantering...  Of course we feed Nutro for Large Breeds (comes in a beautiful blue bag!).  Gus has been getting a little pork scraps in his food- we had a pig roast last weekend.  I guess Ive ran out of things to say (there's a first for everything)
ttfn.

   Sue Mark and Gus
   Betula Farm
   Bath Pennsylvania USA