Re: [pyrnet] Famous Dog Quotes

Haven't met me either, Tea! Actually, I can be pretty even
tempered, and let an awful lot just roll off my back, but if you
do manage to make me mad, watch out! I've been known to slice and
dice a person, cutting them right down to size in less than a
minute using my words. I generally don't feel very good about
having done this, once the deed is done and over and I've calmed
down. Which is why I avoid situations where this might be
necessary. Unless of course, the welfare of a child or an animal
is involved.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com