[pyrnet] Reflections

First of all, thank you for accepting me so easily..I know I am new to your
online home. You have been very kind to me. I had to shut off the tv last
night and sat reflecting on yesterday's horrors. I finally fell asleep at
1:00 and slept until about 3:00. I awoke three times before having to get up
for work. I kept hearing the screams of the innocent people on those
airplanes...I kept seeing the plane hit the building. My pain even tonight
is overwelming. I need to enjoy the quiet for awhile, I can't absorb anymore
devistation. I went to work because that is expected and I needed to keep to
some kind of schedule.

I read your emails while at work. I heard the anger and pain...I feel the
same. I numbly stumbled thru the hours until I could leave for the security
of my home. I think of all the pets that waitied for their Mom or Dad to
come home last night and nobody showed up. I think of the spouses, parents,
children whose lives will never ever be the same. Yes, I feel the same
anger. I feel Afganistan should be a parking lot. Yes, I also feel that
politicians have dropped the ball so many times that they indeed have to be
accountable this time. I believe they know that. Americans will not accept
anything less. This has been too much of an assault to every citizen in this
country. Gordon, I may have been one of those bleeding hearts during Nam. I
don't know you that well yet; but, you are a very smart man that obviously
has suffered thru a great many atrocities. Barb, I too will not succumb to
this assault and cower in terror.

I believe we will hold our heads high before this is over...both
individually and as a country. I may not be a big Bush person but I feel
that he knows he has to do something. I believe he will...he will not
survive if he doesn't right this horrific wrong. Gordon, I do think tho that
he has to have the majority of the world countries politically behind him. I
think he has to know how many countries we would be up against when we
strike. I don't think his advisors are stupid. As soon as the rock solid
evidence is there, he will be forced to strike. The US has to complete the
task this time. Nam, Desert Storm, and practically every involvemnt we have
had since I was a child has failed in creating a decisive victory. I do
believe we have to stop the terrorism even if we lose many of our own in the
process.

Well, I better close before I wear out my welcome at your website. I need to
process about 1/2 bushel of tomatoes tonight..which will taste absolutely
wonderful during our tough winters (in my beloved state of Wisconsin)in a
big pot of chili. I heart WalMarts all over the country ran out of American
flags today. Mine flies high with great pride. My candle (electric) will
remain in my window 24 hours a day until they give up looking for survivors.
My heart is strong and filled with pride as we recover from this horrible
devistation. Fly your flag high, pray for us all, and remain strong in your
faith. Pray for the president to give him strength to do what needs to be
done.