Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 11:12 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Newman's patchy, dark look

Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 8:53 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Question

Newman seems to have a bit of an eye irritation in one eye. Although it doesn't seem swollen or overly red, nor does it SEEM to be "weepy", the area under it is developing a patchy, dark look, as if from tearing. Has anyone else's Pyr developed this and what can I do about it?

I'm sorry that I can't help with this.  I've not noticed either of mine having the same condition.  Good luck, take care and

God Bless America,

Bridget in BAMA
Bear and Sugar Bear