Re: [pyrnet] A very sad day

Denise, I am so sorry that you had to suffer this, but it is a sad fact of life that there are breeders out there that pay no heed to proper temperament. All that matters is that they have puppies to sell. When you are ready, please be sure to find a RESPOMSIBLE breeder who knows what they are doing. We all suffer this loss with you.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com