RE: [pyrnet] conjunctivitis

Hi, I have what they call chronic conjunctivitis, It is not "pink eye" at
all, and not contagious. I have had it all my life.
My doctor said it is most likely caused from some airborne allergy, that is
not detectable. Due to the fact that in my case it is worse in the summer. I
wake up sometimes and my eyes are stuck shut with "sleep". And as Linda
explained, I get an irritating discharge.  I have drops that I use when it
flares up.
Hope this helps.
Sariena

===
That's what I heard, too Linda.  When my mare had
conjunctivitis, the vet said the other two horses
would not get it (as it was probably a viral
infection).   Drops cleared it up in two days.