[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010922

In a message dated 9/23/2001 12:01:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

He was NOT happy about the bath and dip he just got, especially since he
has to air dry completely--no toweling--so he's spending a lot more time in
the bathroom (and us in the living room) than he likes. He's sitting there
whining pitifully right now, wanting to be in here with us.<<<<<<<

Hi Rhonda,
I'm so glad that this is something that can be taken care of~~~~When I bathe my dogs, their reward for being good is to go for a walk ~~this serves 2 purposes~

They get to go for a walk,(which they love)  and, a lot of the excess water drips off outside instead of in my house !
Perhaps this would help You in Your delima~
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM