Re: [pyrnet] "Peace Between America and Islam" Virus Warning

I have to add my two cents here. I work with computers every day and have
for 30 years. It pays to buy the Norton AntiVirus Software (Symantec). It
has proved to be a far better product than McAfee or others on the market.
Of course, if a virus comes out before they can create a fix for
it...nothing will help but Symantec has always been there before the others.
The main thing to remember is NEVER open any attachment unless it comes from
someone you know. NEVER, EVER. Thought I'd share what I've experienced.

>From: "Barb Bowes" <bamb@monmouth.com>
>To: <great_pyrenees@egroups.com>, "showpyrs" <showpyrs@egroups.com>,
>"Pyrspectives" <Pyrspectives@egroups.com>, <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
>Subject: [pyrnet]  "Peace Between America and Islam" Virus Warning