[pyrnet] I'M LOOKING FOR A PYR RESCUE IN MICHIGAN

Hello,

I must confes that I'm owned by a Bernese Mountain Dog, not a Pyr.  But,
I decided to subscribe to this list for a short time because I have a
Pyr-related crisis.

Long story short: A colleague of my husband's has a pyr that he doesn't
want any longer.  He mentioned that he was going to take him to the
pound.  My husband convinced him to hold off for a few weeks and I have
been looking for Pyr rescues in the area.  We've had no luck so far and
can't take the big guy ourselves because our subdivision won't allow
more than two dogs per property.

So, I live in southeast Michigan and I'm in dire need of finding a
rescue for this poor guy.  I will pass any along any information I get
right to the owner (who has already said he'd rather find a rescue than
take the dog to the pound - at least that's something).

Thanks so much!!!

Dana Fodor
Detroit, Mi