Re: [pyrnet] New puppy has arrived.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marci Gruhlkey" <Marci.Gruhlkey@TPMHMR.org>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 10:07 AM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] New puppy has arrived.

> Marie, how are you doing? Been thinking a lot about you and yours. Are you
> feeling some better after all the tragedy and the worry about your
husband?
> Just wanted to let you know I'm sending good thoughts your way.
>
> Marci Gruhlkey

Hi Marci. You are so sweet to be remembering and sending good thoughts to my
family. We are trying to go on with life as if things are still normal.
Which of course they aren't. Hubby and I are dealing with it fairly well. My
six year old is still afraid the bad men are going to kill his daddy. He is
having a really hard time with this. I can't even take him on base as the
armed guards at the gate frighten him even though we have told him they are
there to protect us. Not hurt us. I have no idea how long this will last. It
is a waiting game right now. Thank you for your concern. It means a lot to
me!
Marie and Beau