[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011003

In a message dated 10/4/2001 12:00:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

Robyn Allwright
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

I've only had 1 experience with this, so, I really can't say too much~  I have a friend that was born and raised in Isreal~~Every time that She comes over to the house, I have to lock the dogs up~
She has taught her children to be horrified of dogs, to run as fast as they can if they see a dog, (not smart)~~~~~~~
She has told me that dogs are considered the "lowest of the low"~~
And She is from a rather Affluent family !!!
I have tried,(to no avail) to teach Her children NOT to run if they see a dog,the dog will chase them in this case~
One of my dogs can not stand the children as She was chased, cornered, sticks thrown at Her, by these children , when She was 2 months old~  <sigh>

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM