Re: [pyrnet] Vets, PetSmart Trainers and Double Dews

Both these people are idiots, and you should not patronize either
one of them. Go to http://clubs.akc.org//gpca/index.html and
print out the written standard. Do not take it to either of them.
Mail it. I would not even grace them with my presence. In
general, where are you located? Perhaps someone on the list can
recommend a Vet and a trainer with some brains.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com