Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] The South

In a message dated 10/10/01 8:54:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bamb@monmouth.com writes:

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

OK Hermit, I'll bite on this one. You wrote<<
   The South has the only true culture in the U.S.  Every other one is diluted by
something brought along by immigrants from some other country.>>

NC mostly SCOTCH IRISH.... Lousiana.... CAJUN..... ALABAMA.....ROLL TIDE

Love
Matt Agnese
Concord, NC
Louie (Saint Bernard)
Lola (Great Pyrenees)
4 annoying Parrots
and some little rat looking thing my wife found