Re: [pyrnet] The South

Oh Gordon dear, I'm much too tired to debate semantics with you right now. May I have a raincheck? I would suppose, however, if we were to nitpick, we could do so back to the stone age. So, I will just concede to your thoughts on Native Americans. But, can we agree that they are the most "recent" Native Americans? (before the white man got here and botched things up, that is, raping the land, killing the Indians, and generally making a mess of things?)

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com