[pyrnet] average height

OK, just have to ask a couple of silly questions here.

Luka is 5 months old, and 20" at the shoulder.

Just wondering if this is the average height at this age. Trying to get a little perspective on her final size at maturity.

Also, the hair from mid back to her tail seems to be mostly guard hairs, and not the
fluffy undercoat type she had when I picked her up at 12 weeks. Is this the normal time
that the final coat starts to make it's appearance with the undercoat filling in later?

I know, I know  silly questions and obviously of no concern to her, just curious.