Re: [pyrnet] New Pyr!

My Pyr pup loves her toys.  I got them in the mail from J&B Wholesale
(www.jbpet.com) and her favorite is the snakes they sell that rattle and
hiss when she bites there heads.  They also have rattles and squeakers in
them.  She'll toss it around but sometimes it gets wrapped around her head
which is cute.  I take the toys she wouldn't play with and give them a good
rub on first me and then her and she'll play with them in that case.  One of
her most favorite times is bill paying day.  She just LOVES to take paper
out and shred it.  I give in and let her have about 3 to shred - now of
which are out on the carpet since I paid bills today. (-;  I also got a huge
stuffed fish pillow - about 5-6 feet long that she wrestles with.  One day
she was on her back holding the fish with her teeth and front paws while she
pawed at it with her back paws like a cat.  I wished I had my camera then!

Mattie is a beautiful girl.  My  9 month old was just spayed too but is only
73lbs.  Have fun with her!

Julie
--
"Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel."
"Speak true!"

http://homepage.mac.com/raven4luck/

> From: "Ferreira, Elaine (ING)" <FerreiraE@ING-AFS.com>

        snip

> Pico loves crunching plastic soda bottles. I take the cap off first and keep
> and eye on him, because he does chew it into little bits. He also likes a
> big blue stuffed octopus with 3 different noise makers in it. He loves to
> drag it around the house by the legs. He also likes a specific squeaky toy
> in the shape of a bunch of bananas. That is about it, I have a whole basket
> of toys that he just ignores. He also likes it when I drag something on the
> floor for him to pounce on like a big cat! Of course, that sometimes makes
> it difficult to dry off after a shower.

      snip