Re: [pyrnet] Bark bark bark woof

Sharon,
Hi,
Bess barks in her sleep also, and whines to sometimes. Sleeping arrangements are another thing though. Bess sleeps where ever she wants. Yes, we spoil her, but she also likes to sleep in the bathtub. I think she does it because the tub is cool for her. Its funky though getting up to use the bathroom in the dark and all of a sudden she jumps out to greet you!
Just though I would share that cute sleeping habit!
Thank You,
Michelle
Human of Ch. Achates Hidden Blessing (Bess)