[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011024

Hi. I'm going to try again to send a message. The last few I sent for some reason never showed up in the digest. Weird.

Newman's mange is getting a lot better. It's almost gone now. However, last time I took him to the vet for the mange, the vet's dog BIT him! (I was going to a mobile-type vet clinic at our local feed store, and the vet brings his dog along). The dog's teeth caught him in the eyelid and nose, and I'm just sooo grateful he didn't end up blinded!  I'm really annoyed now, though, because he seems to have a scar on the black rim of his eye that shows up as a white bump. Either that, or it's a cyst. It doesn't seem to bother him, but it bothers the  HECK out of ME!  This Saturday I'm taking him BACK to that vet (watching carefully for his dog) and ask him about the eye. <grump>

Reading about everyone's problems and solutions with their dogs is amusing to me as well as informative. Newman doesn't bark much (yet) but he SNORES in his sleep. He likes to sleep in the bathtub, too.

Well, we'll see if THIS message gets through!

If you'd like to see pictures of Newman at six months (yesterday) you can go to
http://www.jugmusic.com/newman.html

Rhonda