[pyrnet] A BRAG for my Buddies!!!

NZ Champion Despreaux Seymor (Imp Aust) became New Zealands' First Grand Champion Pyrenean on the 20th of Oct.  He won his last Allbreeds Best In Show (3 needed along with 50 Challenge Certs) to be awarded this title.  Needless to say we are thrilled to bits. To own a dog such as Seymor with his great temperament, his great hip score, the great hipscores of his progeny, to see his progeny also winning out there and also being just the best family pets has meant a lot to us.  This is just the icing on the cake.  He joins an elite Group of Grand Champions in this country but best of all he lives with me!!  Not a day passes when I threaten him with another home (as if!!!).  He lives here with his 2 sons Kermit and Frankie, his Grandson Albert and his half brother Puffin.  He did live previously with our beloved Arthur.  To see Arthur and Seymor lick each other's lips and Seymor wash Arthur's ears was a sight to see!  No one get's in Seymor's face and he doesn't get in their's either.  I guess I am lucky having the boys the way they are.  So here we have NZ Grand Champion Despreaux Seymor but we also have Seymor our pet and I just could not imagine life without him!  He is today the oldest Pyr I have here, too many gone for my liking but I can hear them all say "Way to go Seymor you ugly little bugger" and he was ugly!!!  I opened the crate at the airport when he arrived at 4 months and I nearly slammed the door shut and said "return to sender!".

I spent months here  trying to convince  Pyr people who sniggered at us for importing such an ugly puppy that he would "come on"!!!!   Ronda and I knew this, we really did!

So today we have a Grand Champion Pyrenean and we are very pleased indeed!

Jan

Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
See my Pyreneans at http://ariegepyreneans.mainpage.net
 or visit here with the Pyr Club in NZ  http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans/
 or Join here!! http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/pyreneans
Or Check out Jan's Ebay Auctions http://showcase.auctiva.com/janella
ariege@xtra.co.nz

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free, no bugs from the Ariege Pyreneans! AND please do not send us any. Update your virus info and do not open attachments unless bug free!!!!