[pyrnet] Thanks for Advice on Barking!

Thank you to all who offered advice and wisdom on Athena's barking. It's
clear now I really have been missing some options, including some that
might be low-impact for both Athena and me. I have a lot of new things to
try now.

I also have more optimism about citronella collars or shock collars after
listening to the lastest things some of you had to say about them. But I'm
interested to first try Sariena's suggestion about the nylon muzzle. (I had
a simple velcro-loop model -- one loop around her neck, one around her
muzzle -- on hand from an old dog who used to snap at vets, but Athena
pawed that right off her face. It was worth a try, but I didn't really
expect any other result given the flimsiness of that little rig.)

Are there any risks I should look out for if I let Athena outside wearing a
muzzle? Sariena was careful to specify a muzzle that would allow the dog to
eat, drink, and pant. Any other thoughts on dos or don'ts or on the muzzle
designs that might work best? I'll be going to Petsmart this week to see
what they have in anti-barking gear.

Claire