[pyrnet] Good News !!!

Good Morning, All~
I've got an update that I have to tell You about !!
Remember that I had reported a few weeks back that North Florida Paws and the Alachua County Humane Society had held a meeting to get the "Reading Dogs" Program "started in our schools? Well, I just recieved word that the Program has been approved by our school board ! I'm so excited !  We can now help children get a better start in life ! I haven't got all the details yet, but, will get them soon, then, We're "on our way "!!! One of My girlfriends got Her Pyrs. temperment tested by the Human Society, (of course, they passed)~~I had An"D" tested a couple of years ago, so now, it's just "sit and wait for the word to "GO" !!
On another note, The Alachua County Humane Society contacted Me yesterday~~it seems that a TV station here in Gainesville wants to  report, take pictures, ect.. on the Humane Society"s endeavors, not only with the "reading Dog's Program, but, other worthwhile things that thay are involved in, including "Pet Sharing"~So, they want An"D" and myself on TV to represent the "Pet Sharing Program"~~~My dog is gonna' be a TV Star !  (I wonder if I can teach Him to sign autographs ?) <BG> The TV show will be on 12/8/01~~tape delayed~~so, I don't know when it will "air"~~~
Daryl, My first Pet Sharing Dog, was in the newspaper when He and I used to visit~~Daryl is now "at the bridge", but, wouldn't He be proud that I've passed the Love along to others ?
I'm excited !  I know , I'm bragging, but, I'm allowed !
(PLEASE ?)
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM