[pyrnet] starting pups

The new pups are adjusting well I think to the flock, farm and new
surroundings.  They are in a large kennel in the middle of the sheep all day
from 5am until after dark.  They eat with the sheep and are only brought in
at nite because we have such a serious coyote problem here I don't want to
see them as appetizers before the lamb buffet.  We have lost 9 ewes/lambs in
forty days very close to the house.  The female who came from a goat farm is
clearly more interested in the flock and has already started running to the
gate to go in every morning.  He, well, he's a lovable doofus who will learn
much from her, I hope.  She seems to want to boss the sheep abit and barks at
them to seemingly play, they The sheep, don't seem bothered buy the sillyness
and just glare at her with an occasional stomp.  I have no lambs for them to
be in with directly, just grown ewes and the pups are 26 and 24 lbs at 10
weeks old so it seems a good idea to keep them inside the kennel for awhile
yet.  Is there something else I should be doing, do they souns like they are
bonding to the flock?