Re: [pyrnet] Puppy Love

Rhonda, you might want to go into the archives and have a look at
the posts for either July or August of this year. One of them
tells the story of my friends Pyr who had to be euthanized due to
serious health issues related to his prostate. Completely
avoidable had he been neutered. wonder if hubby will change his
mind when Newman starts 'marking' every piece of furniture and
wall in the house? And mark my words, he will do this. If not
sooner, then most definitely when the Saint goes in to season.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com