[pyrnet] Chat: A few questions

OK I have a few questions and i hope no one thinks IM totally brain dead
after IM done LOL

For starter when I feed my molly she inhales her food she is 3 months old is
this normal she acts like she wants more but the vet said don't give her
more. Not sure if she should be eating that fast (this cant be healthy) and
should I feed her more she gets 3 cups in the morning and 3 cups at night.
She  still acts like she is starving though.

The next question is: is it OK to let them sleep in your room she is in her
crate when IM not home or for some quiet time as I call it. Mostly she goes
in there for about 30 min in the after noon so I can clean and not have to
take all my daughters toys out of her mouth LOL. She is house broken but IM
afraid if I let her sleep in my room she might not want to go in her crate
anymore. She like to sleep in my bathroom in my room think the floor is
cooler its tile.

One more she has a harness that she wears all the time is that OK?? One of my
friends said I shouldn't leave it on all the time. And she also told me to
get a pinch collar for her but Molly doesn't pull against me usually, the
only time I have problems with her pulling is when my daughter gets on the
school bus I think that is because Molly wants to go too.

Well all the tips would be greatly appreciated

Tammie and Molly