Re: [pyrnet] dog food

In a message dated 11/14/2001 9:11:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, smrussel@neoucom.edu writes:

Where do you get "Premium Edge?"  I've been using Iams for awhile now
and both pyrs have had gas for the last two months.  Which let me tell
ya, is NOT a good thing!  Especially now that it's cold and all the
windows are closed.... Oy Vay!!!

I buy mine at a local feed store because they're less expensive then the pet stores that also carry it. Any place that sells Diamond should be able to order Premium Edge for you. You might want to check out their website if you're interested.   Try this link      Premium Edge.