[pyrnet] Appetite

Hi everyone,
I'll ask the Stockguard list too.... here is my big question....
Noah is an outdoor boy, 8 months old. Very happy, active pup. I have noticed he doesn't have much of an appetite (kind of comparing with my mastiff, here)
Noah is NOT interested in eating in the morning. A couple little bites and he's off. In the evening, too, he is very distracted about his food and often leaves it, comes back for a nibble, etc. He doesn't ever seem as hungry as I might imagine a growing Pyr might be. He looks good, though, slender, not skinny.
Normal?
Kirsten