From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
[mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On
Behalf Of Sue Magasich
Sent: 16 November, 2001 8.01
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Training?

Hackamore.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
[mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On
Behalf Of Barb Bowes
Sent: 15 November, 2001 9.11
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

Sue, a Gentle Leader is a head halter, very similar to one
used
on horses. Where the head goeth, so must the rest of the dog
follow. There is a brdle that is used on horses, that is
quite
similar. There is no bit for the mouth, just something that
goes
around the nostril area, that when tightened, it somewhat
cuts
off their air. For the life of me I cannot think of what it
is
called, and I used to use one a lot when riding horses who's
mouths had been ruined by heavy handed riders. Anyway,
similar
premise.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com

	unsubscribe pyrnet-l