Re: [pyrnet] OCD and pain

> Mary Delmage" <mary@ericnagler.com>
>
> <<His limp isn't very bad, just persistent, and he never seems to be in
> pain. >>
>

> Hi Mary,

My dog, Jascha, was slowing down and at my request the vet x-rayed his back
and hips and found a lot of arthritis.  Jascha didn't act like he was in
pain but the vet and I agreed that if that x-ray was of either of us we
would be miserable!  We started Jascha on Cosequin and after a few months it
does seem to help.  Jascha, by the way,  is nine and a half years old.
Jascha loves snow and we live in New Hampshire so he gets plenty of it.  I
wonder if anyone else has had good experience with Cosequin?

Amy