   Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:20:17 -0500
   From: Gwen Arms <gwenarms@earthlink.net>
Subject: AVAIL:Great Perinese in Marysville, Ohio

Union co humane has a Great Perinese female that I will be getting
a picture of this afternoon. she is scheduled to be put down
because she has sores on her. One of the ladies there really likes
this dog and she says she has the sweetest personality and sad
expression, if someone could take the time with her to get rid of the
sores she would make a great pet. Don't know what they are but she
said they are slowly drying up.
I don't have any place to keep her or I would take her.

Thanks
Gwen
--
Companions for love: