RE: [pyrnet] Fw: OH:URGENT! NEED Great Pyr Rescue

> But sometimes, it comes down to a matter of
> money. That said, I have no idea how "old" this particular dog
> might be, nor what type of mange she has. Either Sarcoptic or
> Demodectic. But, treatment can be both long, and expensive.

I know nothing about demodectic, but with sarcoptic the treatment is 3
shots of ivermectin (sp?) over a 21 day period.  The main problem would be
a place to keep her out of contact with other dogs, but the treatment,
itself, isn't expensive.

--- Stephanie, Ciaran & Anais
--- srwhitney1@earthlink.net