[pyrnet] RE: Question

HELP:  We're adding two pyrs to our farm life on Saturday.  Both female (we currently have a neutered male, Gus the wonder dog, also a rescue).  The females are 8 and 3, and have been together since the youngest was a puppy.  The current owners had to move to a smaller house, and when they moved, the two females started fighting.  My understanding is they didn't fight before the move.  QEUSTIONS:  Will they fight forever?  Do you think once we get the two to our house, and get them acclimated and running around and guarding and kept busy, they'll stop fighting?  Should we forget about bringing both home and just bring one home, or should we try for both and hope for the best?  We'd really like to keep the dogs together. (We will be able to separate the two in individual enclosed pens while we're at work during the day).  Above being concerned about how Gus is going to react to the new additions, I'm also concerned about the fighting?  Comments, please!!  Thanks so much.