[pyrnet] CHAT: The Little Terror has been picked up

Well, fellow Pyr lovers, I haven't mentioned anything about our newest
addition, simply because I didn't have anything to report.  Well, I'm happy
to announce that David has picked up our new little girl, Zhara.  Last
Thursday night, I took him to Charlotte airport for his flight to England.
He arrived safely, and the first thing he did was go to Ryslip Kennels to
pick up a crate large enough for our new girl.  Today, he and his aunt and
uncle from East Dereham drove to Coventry to get our new girl from the
breeder, Mary Ann Dunk.

The dam is Zoe's sister, Zilla, and the sire is the famous Bradley
(Shalimar's Midnight Cowboy).  She has excellent pigment, plus has
colouring on the head and spots at the base of the tail and on the left
side.  Zhara is now about 11 weeks old, and according to David, is quite a
handful.  She is very confident, eats like a horse, and is into everything.
He has barricaded her in the kitchen, but so far she has found a way to
unravel the throw rug that his aunt had (notice the pass tense here) in
front of the sink and has destroyed the paper that they had put down for
her to use for other purposes.  When I called earlier today, David's uncle
sounded a bit winded, so I think they're going to have their hands full for
the next day.  I can imagine that by the time David leaves on Tuesday,
they'll be happy to have their house back!

To all our friends in England -- we will have to take a rain cheque on
visits.  David only was able to get a "long weekend" off from work, and if
I had made the trip, I would have had to wait until the end of the month.
Keep good thoughts for David and Zhara's trip back to Charlotte on Tuesday.
I'll give you more news as I get it!

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs