RE: Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: The Little Terror has been picked up

<<It's Shanlimore Midnight Cowboy!!!  Possibly a rellie of Seymor here who has as a Grandsire Shanlimore Delect'ble of Kington and Great Grandam Eng Ch Shanlimore Aderlina.>>

Yes, you're right -- I had the spelling wrong on that one (spelling isn't one of my stong points <VBG>).  He is a handsome looking Pyr, at least the photos show him as such.  I'm excited to see our new little girl -- less than 48 hours now!

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

http://mail2web.com/ .