Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: Bo is 11 Today!

Now Dianne, NO ONE can say it like you do! When I say, "Handsome Bo" he just gives me a look. When YOU say it, he melts! I think that all those times you walked by on your way to and from work, and said that to him, you were tossing him bits of Roast Beef through the kennel fencing! <VBG> (or pizza crust or chicken nuggets! Fess up! <G>) Bo's not tellin!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com