[pyrnet] Drum Roll, Please !!

Extra  !!  Extra  !!

An"D" is now a T.V. star , (actually, the story was on The Humane Society's Pet Sharing Program, but, don't tell An"D" this !)  <BG>
An"D" and I made our regular visitation today to Park Place, a retirement home here in Gainesville, to find cameras waiting for us !
The program will be "aired" on Channel 8, (a local station), so An"D" 's fame will Not  be widespread, however, I will not be able to  live with the dog for at least 2 weeks !  He is sooooooooo delighted with Himself, so sure that He is "hot stuff"    <sigh>

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM