[pyrnet] Fw: goats!!!!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 6:27 PM
Subject: goats!!!!

Okay I give up, my goats are winning this battle.  How do any of you feed your pyrs, but not have the goats eat all of their dog food.  I have tried several ways, but the goats always win. I would prefer to have only my dogs eat the Diamond dry dog food (which seems to be fine with the dogs, thanks for everyone's suggestions.)  I really don't want the goats eating this dog food.

I want to be able to leave out the dog food bowls, not have to stand and watch them eat.  I don't want to have to put the dogs in a separate pen for several hours to eat either.  I would like to be able to leave food out for the dogs. Especially if I go away for the day, I want the pyrs in with the goats.  I don't like leaving my coyote snacks unguarded.

These are Nubians, 4 young does (about 6 months old) and an older Nubian.

Thanks for your ideas.

Heidi in warm NY (we should have at least a foot of snow by now, but it sure saves on the heating bills)