RE: Re: [pyrnet] Wanted: PYR that is wonderful with children

I hate to be a "party pooper", but is this a permanent home for a rescue or just a foster until the family and the little girl no longer needs or can maintain the dog?  I can understand the benefits of having the Pyr for the girl, but it doesn't seem like a "win-win" situation for both the family and the Pyr.  Maybe I have been reading these emails incorrectly -- I haven't been fully concentrating on emails lately (too much going on with exams, new house, and new puppy).

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

http://mail2web.com/ .