Re: [pyrnet] Wanted: PYR that is wonderful with children

Hi Rhonda. National GP Rescue is on top of this situation. They will be contacting the family directly and doing a home check, etc. So, IF this is a good time for them to get another dog, and IF this is a good home, we have several dogs in Rescue that will fit the bill here. There is a National Rescue Rep in the area who will coordinate all this and handle the home check, etc. (Actually she's a Regional Rep, but we are all loosely tied to National Rescue) So, if the time is right, and the home is right, this child will get her dog. If not, I'm sure that there are a number of TheraPyrs that will be making visits to her to help her through.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com