Re: [pyrnet] A Heartwarming Story For Christmas

this story made me cry. it also made me wonder why Mellow doesnt seem quite so intuitive (yet) even though he did alert me to a problem and save that girl's life when he was 4 months old. i think i told that story here (did i?). he is the most difficult pyr i have ever had but he's also gives me the most laughs. he's such a wonderful, sweet boy, but he really has a mind of his own (especially on lead) and i am sure THAT wont change! i loved the story about the little girl. i used to work with the commission for the blind with my huge male, Argus, a long time ago. Argus was 32 at the withers with a 30" neck and quite the moose. he was as sweet and gentle as he was huge. he could have been the dog in the story except that when he opened the refrigerator door it was for personal gain only. he loved to help himself or take out food for the other dogs. he was very generous like that. :o)
 why do they always call them "great WHITE Pyrenees?"
  happy holidays everyone- Roz, Mellow, Chundo and Harley