[pyrnet] holiday greetings, everyone

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season, however you are
celebrating. And special wishes for those who are grieving, for whom the
holidays are so different this year. May newness and hope be present, even
amid the pain. We wept as one more pyr angel went on our tree in honor of
those at the Rainbow Bridge, and laughed with total delight as Tori went
from one new toy to another, tossing them around and behaving like any
almost-two year old! Her first Christmas as a lap dog, and she has
responded with total joy to everything.
Give all the white furries a special hug for us.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori