[pyrnet] Christmas

Hi, all. Thought I'd share the Christmas pictures from yesterday out at my in-laws. Go to this link, www.jugmusic.com/xmas. Naturally, I'm the one that looks like an elf with the green shirt and off-white sweater. The BIG young man is my youngest son, Bobby. The smaller, really handsome one is my older one, John. Hubby Larry's the one in black, and the older man is my wonderful father-in-law. The tall man is Larry's brother-in-law, the other lady is Shanna, Larry's sister, and the girl is Monica, Larry's niece. Shanna and Monica (along with Shanna's husband) were burned so badly when their house exploded a couple of years ago. Shanna's husband (also a "Larry") was also burned, but not as badly...as you can see, they're doing terrific.

The Golden Retriever is Abby. She's almost two years old, and of course you'll recognize Newman, who is 8 months. Naturally the dogs were the real camera hogs. How could we pass up taking pictures of those two? Newman was absolutely, totally EXHAUSTED when we left there. He and Abby played so hard they completely did each other in.  Newman amazes me, though. He seems to instinctively know how to scale down his playing to match the size of the other dog. With the St. Bernard next door, he gives it his all...but with Abby he was much gentler and let HER throw HIM around!